5.01.2008

Live, from the Utah SPPL

Just wanted to drop a quick note to all our RECON blog readers. I'm reporting live from the SPPL Utah Qualifier paintball event at the Spec Ops Retribution Field in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Well, actually, right now I'm in my hotel room about 3 miles from the field, ready to get some sleep for an early, early start tomorrow. Game time starts at 7 PM, and will continue until sundown.

I've also got in my hands, right now, (this part is true) the fresh NEW issue of RECON, the long-awaited issue 4:1. I sincerely hope it lives up to the hype (and the long wait.) We'll have back issues of RECON available for free at the event all day tomorrow (I can't guarantee they'll last until Saturday!) and copies of the newest issue for sale for only $5! You can't beat that price for a single issue!

Also, players with SPPL ID cards can subscribe tomorrow and receive a 10 percent discount off our regular subscription prices! If you're not at the event this weekend, but you have an official SPPL Player ID card, you can still take advantage of this offer by going to www.playsppl.com.

I think that's enough promotions for one night! Drop by the SpecOps field tomorrow and say hi and enjoy some of the best scenario paintball action around.

No comments: