4.24.2008

RECON Live at SPPL Utah Qualifier

I just found out I'll be flying out to Utah to cover the SPPL Utah Qualifier May 2 - 3, 2008, to be held at the beautiful SpecOps Retribution Field in Bountiful, Utah.

I will also be giving away free copies of RECON, Issue 4:1, and we will be offering a special deal to SPPL players, with 10 percent off a one-year subscription to RECON, the Magazine of Woods Paintball.

If you still haven't registered your team for the SPPL Utah Qualifier, it's not too late! And while you're there, be sure to say hi and come get your free magazine. But please don't shoot me, as I'll be five months pregnant by that time. (Hint: I'll be big and wearing orange!)

4 comments:

Ian "Lo" Ebersole said...

As she said, probably not a good idea to shoot at Dawn. However, to make things a bit more interesting, anyone who is able to barrel tag Dawn (on field only) can contact me after the game for a bounty. ;)

Dawn "Editor" Allcot said...

heh-heh. Nice try. I don't plan on getting that close to any firefights. :) But I'll play. :)

Tags inside the dead zone wouldn't count, I'm assuming, because all players should have their barrel covers on at that point, right?

This will surely keep me on my toes during the games. :)

Ian "Lo" Ebersole said...

Right, you must be a live player on the field to complete it, as always.

Now, wouldn't want you to be bored, would I? hehe.

Dawn "Editor" Allcot said...

I just better see YOU there, Ian, after making all these challenge. ;)